Creativity is something you can’t learn. What the Academy can teach you is to apply techniques and skills to make good ideas work.
Advising for prospects
We arrange periodic meet-ups for high school students, in order to help them choose the best academic career and discover job opportunities in Fashion Design, Interior Design and Visual Communication.
Open Day is a special academic event held in Naples and Milan where prospects can ask their questions, visit our classrooms and get involved in lessons and workshops.
Our Open Day events provide a unique opportunity to learn about our cutting-edge academic programs, get an up-close look at the exciting projects our students are working on, and meet the experienced faculty and students who make our institution a leader in higher education. This is your chance to ask questions, get informed, and see first-hand what sets our university apart. Don’t hesitate to take advantage of this invaluable opportunity to jump-start your academic and professional career.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Our careers service aims to guide graduates and near-graduates find the best career for their skills and inclinations, by providing them with up-to-date studies and researches on the labour market, with the latest opportunities and employability options.
Our network of partner companies allow us to align our study plans to the market demand, in order to train professionals that are actually required.
We promote career opportunities and internships by connecting our best students and our partner companies.
Guidance on curriculum vitae and simulation of job interviews
Our careers service provides guidance on the creation of an effective curriculum vitae and portfolio. Students are trained with simulated job interviews, with frequent questions and suggestions on the most appropriate attitude.
How to enrol
You can enroll by filling in the forms and clicking on-line enrolment (English form available soon).
- First-year applicants and students from the following years: application from April; entrance exams: to be held within the first half of September
- Study plan: ready by 21 Dicember
- Application for variations to the study plan: by 30 June
- Request for partial refund of annual admission fee: by 21 Dicember
You can contact orientation’s office.
You can contact orientation’s office.
Payment by instalments
Payment terms of the academic fees must be agreed with the Secretary’s Office. Instalments do not include regional taxes, which are paid to ADISURC (institution for the right to study).
IUAD students can apply for grants and accommodation by contacting ADISURC.
(for BA courses)
The Academy offers 80 scholarships, reserved for Italian and foreign candidates who intend to enroll, for the 2023-2024 academic year, in one of BA courses: Communication Design, Interior Design and Architecture , Film and Advertising Direction, Fashion Design or Fashion Business.
1st Deadline (15 scholarships awarded):
2nd Deadline (65 scholarships awarded):
To get all the information, download the BEST80 call!
A part of the teaching material is provided by the academy (handouts, fabrics, software licences). You can also consult all the books and magazines at our fashion and design library.
Please refer to the Orientation Office for any information about foreign students’ application, as regulated by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (nota del 21 marzo 2005 pro. 658). For further information please visit AFAM (higher learning for arts, music and dance) for foreign students or send an email to [email protected].
Students from the European Union have to present their residency permit issued by the central Italian police station.
The documents required by the Secretary’s Office are:
- Residency permit
- Birth certificate
- Italian Residence certificate
- Diploma certificate
- 6 passport photos
If you’re an extra-European citizen and you’re not residing in Italy, these are the steps to follow to enrol:
- Before leaving: please translate and legalize your High School Diploma, fill the Form A and pre-apply at your local Italian Embassy or consulate. You have to request a Student Visa for University enrolment. All documents are available at http://www.studiare-in-italia.it/studentistranieri/.
- When in Italy: you are required to pass an Italian language exam ( or English only for some fashion courses) and apply for a residency permit within 8 days. Students with at least a B2-level certificate in Italian are exempted from taking the test.
- After the Italian language exam: enrol at the Secretary’s Office in
Corso A. Lucci 156, 80142 Napoli
Tel/Fax (+39) 081 5540383
Students from other universities
Students who did not manage to enter the rankings in other universities or Italian AFAM institutions, can apply for re-assignment.
If you wish to be re-assigned to one of our Bachelor’s Degrees, you need to present:
- Certificate of achievement of entrance exam in the previous university
- Re-assignment application
The above documents must be addressed to:
- Academic Director – Dr. Giuseppina Auricchio, via email at [email protected] or via mail at Accademia della Moda – IUAD, via G. Pica 62, 80142 Napoli
- To the Rector of the previous University
Chinese students – Turandot programme
There are several services for Turandot students:
- School tutoring
- Support for accommodation
- Language tutoring with classes to improve Italian
- Welcome and support foreign students
- Events, company visits and exhibitions
- Creative workshops and competitions
- Medical assistance
- Support for spare time activities
Turandot students regulations
General Academic Regulations
This document contains all the rules and directions for our departments.