- This section contains information on how to manage the Accademia della Moda Srl in relation to the treatment of users data of Accademia della Moda Srl.
- This report is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of natural person with regard to treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data for the subjects interacting with the Accademia della Moda Srl, reachable through the corresponding website:
- The report is provided only for Accademia della Moda Srl and not for other websites may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is provide information on the methods, times and nature of information that data holders must provide to users at the time of connecting to the web pages of Accademia della Moda, independently from the purposes of the connection itself, according to the Italian and European law.
- The report may be modified due to the introduction of new related regulations; users are therefore invited to check periodically the present page.
- If the user is under the age of 16, in accordance with article 8, c.1 of EU regulation 2016/679, he must authorize his consent through the authorization of the parents of those who take their place.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Holder
- Data holder is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. He also deals with safety profiles.
- With regards to this website, the data holder is Mr. Michele Baldassarre Lettieri. For any clarification or application of the user’s rights it is possible to contact him by email at the following address: [email protected].
2 – Responsible for data processing
- The processing responsible is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the processing holder.
- According to the Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, on the appointment of the data owner, the person in charge of the data processing of the Accademia della Moda Srl website is Mrs. Sabrina Migliarotti.
3 – Data processing place
- The processing of data generated by the use of Accademia della Moda Srl takes place at Via G. Pica n. 62 – 80142 – Naples.
- In case of necessity, the data related to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge or others appointed by him for this purpose at the relative office.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is a unenforceable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable information will not be stored. If desired, it is possible to prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing.
The types of cookies used by the site are listed below:
2 – Technical cookies
- There are many technologies used to store information in the user’s computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these the best known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for web surfing and to facilitate access and fruition by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network that is the supplier that provides the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or deactivate cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, modifying the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
- Cookies inserted in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly from the owner of the site itself, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and on how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies the same rules provided for technical cookies, in terms of information and consent, are valid.
- From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies which delete automatically at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and avoid logging in each page visited, and permanent session cookies which remain active in the PC up to expiration or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed; then they disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third-party cookies
- In relation to the origins of cookies we distinguish among those sent to the browser directly from the site that’s been visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most third-party cookies are made of cookies of tracking required to monitor online behavior, understand the interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
- Analytical third-party cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned parties external to the site.
- Analytical third-party cookies are employed to get information on the users’ behavior on Accademia della Moda Srl. It is anonymous, carried out only in order to monitor performances and improve the usability of the site. Third-party cookies prophylaxis are used to create profile relative to the users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices manifested by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to view information on privacy and directions to manage or disable cookies published on the relative web pages.
4 – Prophylaxis cookies
- They are prophylaxis cookies which create profiles relative to users and used to send advertising messages in line with preferences shown from themselves during web surfing.
- When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
- Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Code on data protection will be applied.
IV – DATA PROCESSED
1 – Data processing mode
- Like all the websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information are collected in an automated manner during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
– possibly, the number of clicks.
- The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
- For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with the laws on the subject, in order to block attempts of damaging the site itself or other users, or harmful activities or constituting a crime anyway. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
- The information that users of the site believe to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violation of laws. It is up to the user to verify of having permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
2 – Purposes of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its functioning are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
marketing and sending newsletters
- Data retention will be carried out for the period strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose and in any case not exceeding 5 years.
- The data used for security purposes (block attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated end.
3 – Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
- The user can manage cookies also through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from the browser may remove the preferences set for the site.
- For further information and support, it is also possible to visit the specific help page of the web browser that’s been using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Social Network Plugin
- The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which reference is made:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- Google+: http: //www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
- Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Article. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
- The Accademia della Moda Srl website therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
– of the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003), the rectification (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), integration (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of processing that concerns it (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (Article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right of data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation);
– of the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– of the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment reveals impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter c) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
- Requests may be sent to the data holder, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided for by the Personal Data Protection Authority, or by sending an email to: [email protected]
- If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2, lett. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious beliefs, philosophical or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
- Likewise, in the event of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
- For a more in-depth examination of the rights related to the users, see articles 15 and ss. of the 2016/67 EU Regulation and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
VI – DATA TRANSFER TO EXTRA UE COUNTRIES
- This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
- Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 and subsequent of the EU Regulation.
VII. SECURITY OF PROVIDED DATA
- This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized accesses, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out through IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- Above the owner, in some cases categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, couriers postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- This document, published at:
- It may be subjected to changes or updates. Users are invited to consult periodically this page to always keep up to date with the latest legislative news.
- Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
- The document has been updated on 17/07/2018 to comply with the relevant regulations, and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.