Support for incoming and outgoing students
A good welcome is the best “business card” to incentivize foreign students to choose Naples for a study time abroad: Accademia della Moda will activate several initiatives in order to welcome them in the best way, also thanks to the co-operation with Erasmus Point of Naples, Student Unions, Eurosportello in Naples.
• Teaching tutoring at the International Office
• Support in finding the right accommodation, or in requesting Accademia della Moda lodging
• Lingual tutoring: support in improving Italian language, with free courses
• Erasmus Day, a welcome day for incoming students to give them orientation about services, and lectures, where we will give fliers with information about all the activities they can do in Accademia della Moda
• Evening social activities with students of Accademia della Moda: happy hours to the recreational area of Accademia della Moda, events planned for foreign students, guided tours to business and/or expositions, specific fairs, and so on.
• Creative and design labs, participation in competitions lunched by Accademia della Moda, or by other Institutions.
Accademia della Moda will give support also to its students who want to have the opportunity of a mobility experience, for study or work, in Erasmus+ Program. We will support them both in communication of opportunities, and in administration procedures, and in planning the mobility.
Support for outgoing students
• Erasmus Day for outgoing students and staff to give them orientation about Erasmus+ Program opportunities
• Support at International Office for filling mobility application forms, and for choosing the best subjects for their teaching needs.
• Support in choosing the Country, and the partner Institution where to go, based on teaching needs
• Lingual support, after selection
• Support in finding lodging before leaving
• Information about Health Insurance in the hosting Country